Is This The Beginning Of The End Of The End Of The World?

The earthquakes that has been going on in the last year or so, the floods that we have been having around the world. The dead fish and the dead birds. The volcano in Hawaii erupting. The harsh storms around the world. I ask again, "Is This The Beginning Of The End Of The End Of The World as we know it?"

It looks like since the movie 2012. There has been more tragedies and events that has happened more than ever before.

I'm one of those people who takes in everything and analyze and wonder, "what does it all mean?" Is it really true that this might be the end of the world or the last days?

What I'm about to say might be shocking to you but I would really like for you to think about what I am saying. Because it might just be true that it is the beginning of the end.

Since I was a little girl, I was always told by my grandmother and others that the end of the world would come and to look for the signs. I am know fifty years old and it looks like what I have been told in my life time is coming to pass.

Going to the pennicalstaul church and Sunday school has told me of some of these signs. Nostradamus has made 14 of these predictions as well. The Complete Prophecies of Nostradamus

The Bible speaks of these events in the Book Of Revelations. These events that has happen is only the beginning of more fore told events to come.

The earthquake in Haiti was just the beginning. As time goes by there will be a lot more deaths around the world. But think of it this way. They are the lucky one's, because you don't want to be around when the rapture comes. Sappossibly after the rapture you can not die! You will feel all of the pain and agony. Kindda scrary hun.

These videos below are different versions of how people believe how the rapture will be.

Left Behind: The Movie - Raptured!


RAPTURE AND THE LORD'S DAY Warning! Very Graphic after 5:00!


Blondie - Rapture







Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...