May 21st 2011 is Judgement Day?



If it is, then I am not ready to meet our maker. May 21st 2011 is just 3 days away. I read this first paragraph on 'The Journel of Idiocracy' and look at the video and said, "Can it be"? I guess we just have to waite and see if it will be the end of the world.

Oh this is the paragraph I had read. You can go to the site and read the rest. It is something to think about.


Mark your calendars everyone! Harold Camping, president of Family Radio, has predicted the rapture of Christians will begin on May 21, 2011 at 6:00 PM (time zone unclear*). The world itself, and the remaining sinners, will remain until October 21, 2011, at which point God will destroy everything. I’m sorry to disappoint those of you who believe the Mayan calendar calls for the end of the world sometime in 2012 – you’re obviously wrong.


Do you think that this Saturday is Judgement Day?
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...